I was supposed to post this on saturday but had to spend some quality time.Saturdays and Sundays are for quality time. I rarely post during the weekends. GM Diet – Day Five – 1st Feb 2013. A Day for Beef and Tomatoes. I’m not a beef person , that might be strange for few or a normal thing for few. So I replaced it with chicken and chickpeas and cottage cheese.I didn’t snack much , I wasn’t feeling hungry and had no cravings.Drank a lot of water , I guess around 10 glasses.
Breakfast – Cottage Cheese And Tomatoes Tossed In Hot Olive Oil.
Sprinkle some salt. It did taste so good. Do give it a try.
Lunch – Chickpeas Boiled With Tomatoes.
Random try. It came out so well.
What you will need ?
Chickpeas – 1 Cup or 1 Can.
Tomato – 2. (Chopped)
Olive Oil – 3 Tbsp.
Cinnamon Stick – 1.
Clove – 2.
Bay Leaf – 1.
Water – 3 Cups.
1. Heat the olive oil in a cooking pot / crock pot.
2. Add cinnamon stick , clove and bay leaf.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and sauté for 5 mins.
4. Add chickpeas and sauté for 5 mins.
5. Add water and salt. Stir well.
6. Close the pot with a lid for 30 mins in low and 15 mins in high.
Dinner – Grilled Chicken With Tomatoes (Tossed in Olive Oil).
Got the grilled chicken delivered from a nearby restaurant.